Sunday 11 April 2010

Milton Bear Thank You Card

This card is really simple, so I won't spend a long time on this post.

The stamp is a really cute bear which I coloured with Papermania watercolour felt pens. The are ok at blending, so I am quite pleased with the results. I have then cut him out.

I have stamped a sentiment which is from a Hero stamps set of different sentiments, and have matted this onto purple paper.

The backing paper is from the newish capsule collection from Papermania. As this is an A6 card I had some paper left over. I wanted to add another element as it seemed too plain, so I rounded the corners and matted onto the same purple I use for the sentiment.



I thought that the card needed an extra element, so I die cut a couple of flowers from a Cuttlebug flower set. The centre of the flower is a purple brad.

All in all very simple. I tend to stamp a lot of images in one go, this means that when I get home from work I can colour in the one or two. When I have more time, I can then finish a whole batch of cards off.

See you soon,
Sarah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment