Friday 9 April 2010

Geisha Card


I like this card it's really quick and simple to make. I made an white A6 card blank, but you could use ready made ones.

I wanted to keep with the pink theme, and used a lovely pink toned sheet from Dovecraft. It's by Kate Knight and is from a pack called Eastern Blooms. Although you can't really see from the photo above, there is grass printed at the bottom. I have highlighted this with some Cosmic Twinkles glitter glue.

The Geisha large bubble sticker is from Poundland - so a complete I probably have enough for 10+ cards.

I wanted to take a closer up photo of the butterflies and the fans. The butterflies are already printed on the paper, but I have stuck gems on them to really make them stand out.
The fans I made using a circular spellbinder die cut. I cut a circle, and then cut the circle into the fan shapes and wrote happy birthday in a fine tip pen. Instead of putting a dot on the i, I stuck a small purple gem on there. I stuck the fans onto the card with sticky foam pads to make it stand out further.
That's pretty much it for this card. The great thing is you get a card finished in around 15 minutes!
I am looking forward to the weekend, when I can spend time creating new things. Although I do need to tidy up my craft room!
Happy crafting,
Sarah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment