Sunday 18 April 2010

Dragonfly Card

I have had a busy few days, so I have not been able to make anything or upload anything to the blog.


I wanted to practise using embossing powders as I have not used them much at all. I am quite pleased with the results as in the past I think that I have held the heat gun too close and the paper has gone a bit warped as a result.

I allowed the dragonfly to cool and then cut it out with some very small scissors!

Using some co-ordinating cor'dinations card I puched three squares and gave them a distressed look.

Using the lighter cor'dination colour I punched a border and wrapped with some cream ribbon.

I chose a co-ordinating Do Crafts paper and matted it to the lighter card stock. And then stuck the squares and border to the card.

I was thinking of sticking a sentiment on the card, but thought that it would look too fussy.


This is a closer view of the dragonfly.
See you soon,
Sarah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment